Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Positive Reinforcement and Clicker Training.

Chip is fun, loving, and energetic Chihuahua/Jack Russell Terrier/ Japanese Chin Mix. I adopted him from a shelter and I love him with all of my heart. We do practically everything together like hiking, bike riding, performing tricks together, doing agility together, swimming, etc. Anything the involves being outside, Chip is up for it! Chip has appeared in the local newspaper and is loved by every member of our family. He's a good dog who loves children, adults, and other animals. I love the way his claws pitter-patter across the hardwood floors in our house. He'll lick me until my face hurts and then after a long day of playing and having fun, he'll snuggle up to me under the covers.

We would like to thank Lindsey Ray for the use of her song "Brand New Day".
Here is the video of Chips tricks...


Pretty good!

***********************

I found a couple blogs that are also written by dogs, like me. Check them out over on the right>>>>. They are pretty good!

Need a dog (or cat)?

Here's the info:

Masterpiece Mutts
P.O. Box 253
Porter, Texas 77365
281-734-8262

Ask for Mona!


Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment