Sunday, July 17, 2011

Halo and Brindle Beauty

 
Hello, Halo!

Erminder








Brindle Beauty


 
Brindle Beauty - Flower Child


Say hello to Halo, a beautiful German Shepherd/Husky (?) mix. She was found on the side of the road eating garbage. She weighs in at about 45 lbs, and is ready for adoption.

Brindle Beauty and Erminder were mentioned earlier, and would love to be part of your family!

These puppies and others are available for adoption.

*****************************

Care to adopt one of my friends, or leave a tax-deductible donation?

Here's how:

Masterpiece Mutts
P.O. Box 253
Porter, Texas 77365
281-734-8262

Ask for Mona. Her life has gone to the dogs!

***********************

Ms. Mona and others have said I must be a pretty smart dog, writing this blog and all! Truth be known:
1) I still "hunt and peck" when I type.
2) I'm nothing without Spell Check.


Remember to Spay and Neuter your pals!

Buddy






No comments:

Post a Comment