Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meet Nutella and Urminda

My name is Buddy, and here are a few of my friends Ms. Mona has for adoption...


*******************************************

My name is Nutella. I am a purebred Chocolate Lab. I have been to the vet, and I am ready to be adopted!

I am a loyal dog, under two years old, and housebroken. I can fetch, and I walk very well on a leash, and sometimes off!


My name is Nutella





I am a Purebred Chocolate Lab


I am a loyal dog, under two years old, and housebroken. I can fetch, and I walk very well on a leash, and sometimes off!



My name is Urminda.

I am a very small terrier, but very big on personality!
I love people and other dogs, too.
I am housebroken and the vet said I am also ready to be adopted!

Urminda is Spanish for "weasel". Do I look like a weasel? Do I?!



If you can't adopt one of us, Ms. Mona could use some help caring for us. You can send your tax-deductible donations to:

Masterpiece Mutts
P.O. Box 253
Porter, Texas 77365

or e-mail Ms. Mona at
mmsdogadoptions@gmail.com to set up an appointment.


*******************************
Nutella thinks this is funny. I hope you do, too.
Remember to Spay and Neuter your pals!
WW

2 comments:

  1. Great post Buddy! Thanks! I sure hope your friends find their forever homes real soon!

    Keep up the good work!

    Your paw pal Lucy (sometimes Lucifer when I'm being bad he-he-he)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. It is funny.

    I understand about concentrating on one blog. This is a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete